Saturday, 15 November 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2014

Here's a quick review of the November 2014 You Beauty Discovery Box.  I picked the Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes (this is full size and RRP is £21) and Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Cleansing Balm (15ml worth £8.10).  I can't wait to try both of these products and will post a review when I have used them.  I also received a couple of sachet samples of Merumaya products and a sachet of Aduna Baobab Superfruit Powder.
You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2014
The other options available were:

  • Rituals Hammam Delight Shower Foam
  • Himalayan Detox Salts by Therapie Roques O'Neil
  • Argan Organics Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
  • Bourjois Cream Blush
  • Green People Pencil Eyeliner
  • Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring
Once again I think You Beauty Discovery offered some good choices considering the box only costs £6.95 including postage.  You can read my review of last months You Beauty Discovery Box here.


Leighlee
I bought this box with my own money

2 comments:

  1. Might go and check this out! Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how cheap this is it looks fab!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete