H&M Conscious Brand Review - My Thoughts on the Products

I was flicking through one of the glossy magazines (must be a while back as I haven't bought one in ages) and saw H&M Conscious products mentioned (I think this have been available for a couple of years now although I'm not 100%).  Ever since then I have been dying to try them out, but they weren't available in my local H&M in Leeds.  When I visited London I decided that H&M on Oxford Street was on my must do list so I could check out the range.  I was really impressed when I did as there is so much on offer and it's reasonably priced as well.  After umming and ahhing for  a while I decided to buy the products below.  I really could have bought loads more, but as I had to get them home with me and I was running out of space in my suitcase I held back.
H&M Conscious
Revelation Shower Oil - £4.99 for 250ml
This is an oil to foam product that hydrates and soothes dry skin.  It contains soybean oil and castor oil.  It has a very light fragrance and leaves your skin feeling lovely and moisturised.  It comes out of the bottle as an oil but when you rub it on to your skin it lightly foams up which I really like.  This is a product that I really like and score it 10 out of 10.

Sweet Lemon Hand wash £5.99 for 250ml
This hand wash contains certified organic pomegranate, glycerine, and aloe vera and is fragranced with essential oils.  It smells very lemony and fresh and leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated.  This product does foam up a little when you are washing your hands, but not too much which is good. Again this is another product that scores 10 out of 10 with me.

Pomegranate and Mango Pore-Cleansing Face Mask with Raspberry and Vitamin E for Tired Skin - £1.99 for 10ml
Actually I'm not sure this is part of the Consious range but I bought it in this haul so I'll review it anyway.  I thought this was a nice mask, it had a nice sweet smell, applied easily and although it dried on my face it doesn't feel tight and I didn't have any tingling sensation when using it.  You apply it and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.  My skin felt nice and smooth after using this product.  I got 2 uses out of the pot so for £1.99 I don't think that is bad and it would be handy for popping in your beauty bag when you are travelling.  I would give this 8 out of 10.

Blueberry Lip Balm - £5.99 for 7.5g
This lip balm smells so delicious it makes you want to eat it (I didn't).  It gives a very light colour on your lips.  It's not sticky at all which is nice and although it doesn't stay on your lips too long it does make them feel soft and smooth.  The price point is probably a little on the high side but as you only need to use a small amount for each application a little goes a long way.  It contains certified organic shea butter, jojoba oil, beeswax and castor oil.   I was very tempted to buy the lemon version, but as I mentioned above I did hold back a bit and put some items back so I didn't buy the whole range.  I would give this 9 out of 10.

H&M Conscious Brand Review - My Thoughts on the Products
All Over Balm - £6.99 for 50ml
This is a rich balm that contains certified organic sunflower oil, castor seed oil, jojoba seed oil, beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter and rosemary seed extract.  It comes in a sturdy glass container and I think that you get a lot of product for the money.  I like to use this balm on my lips, cuticles, elbows and knees to keep them well moisturised.  It has a very light fragrance and is not overly greasy.  I give this balm 10 out of 10.

Relaxing All Over Oil - £7.99 for 100ml
This is a hydrating and comforting oil for bath, body and hair.  It contains certified organic rosemary extract, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sunflower oil and is fragranced with essential oils. I love that this oil has multiple uses.  I used it as a bath oil and it smelled so nice, it's got a lovely citrus scent and it made for a very relaxing bath that left my skin so well moisturised.  I also used it as a body oil and it is really easy to rub into my skin and is not greasy at all and it absorbs into my skin very quickly.  Finally I like to use it on the ends of my hair as it stops them drying out and makes my hair easier to manage the next day.  The packaging is really nice as well, it looks like a product from a more expensive line.  It has a pump dispenser so you can get out just the right amount of product.  I think this is a great product that I would purchase again.  I would give this 10 out of 10.


I don't know if I just didn't look in the right places, but I couldn't find this range to buy online and last time I looked it wasn't in my local store so I've only seen it in London so far which is a shame.  I do really like this range and would definitely buy some more products next time I get the chance.  I think the prices are reasonable and it's great that they are offering natural products.  The quality of the packaging is good and most of them look like they are from a more expensive range.  The entire range is certified organic by Ecocert.

What products do you recommend from this range as I can't wait to try out more of them.

My next brand review will be The Ordinary, so look out for that.


Leigh

I bought these products with my own money


Comments

  1. These look so nice, I haven't seen them before in H&M even though I'm in there quite regularly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only saw it in London which is a shame as they products are great and they are not expensive

      Delete
  2. I also read about them in a mag but haven't seen them instore. Love the look of the products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe