Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask

I have heard so much about bubble masks, but had yet to try one out, so when I saw the Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask which was only 80p I had to try it. 
Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask
When you apply it to your face it foams up straight away. I was surprised that it stayed foamy for the full 20 minutes.  I also felt it tingle in some areas on my face (around my nose and mouth).  After 20 minutes you wash it off and it left my skin feeling clean and smooth. 

I really liked this mask and it's such a bargain price that I would definitely purchase it again.  The sachet had enough product in it for 2 masks.

Check out my last couple of Primark hauls here and here.


 Leigh
I bought this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe