Primark Beauty Haul

I picked up a few beauty products in Primark recently that I wanted to show you.  I only spent £8.50, but I am really happy with what I bought.
Primark Beauty Haul
The PS Primer Water was £2 for 150ml and it preps skin for make-up application.  It's silicon free, alcohol free and oil free.

The Holler and Glow Nail Polish in the shade Mermaid Tails is a pretty top coat that adds a splash of sparkle to any nail polish in a very subtle pretty manner (no photo swatches as it doesn't show up very well on camera).  This cost £2.

I had to buy the PS Pointed Unicorn Bae Nails as they are so cute and colourful and who doesn't love unicorns.  These were £2.
Primark PS Pointed Unicorn Bae Nails
Finally, I bought the PS......XXL Plump Intense Colour Lip Plumping Gloss in Whatever.  This is a pretty pink colour, although I am not sure that it does plump up my lips.  Love the colour though.  This was £2.50.
Primark PS......XXL Plump Intense Colour Lip Plumping Gloss in Whatever

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

  1. I love Primark beauty, especially their false nails! I've just bought a set of shimmer chrome nails from there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe