Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar

I was recently sent the Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar* to try out.  It provides gentle exfoliation for face and body for all skin types.  It's made with hydrating honey and coconut oil as well as soothing oats.  The soap bars are hand-made with 100% organic natural ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians.
Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar
The Odylique Honey & Oat Cleansing Bar costs £6.50 from the Odylique website.  This is a family owned and run British company and the products are hand-made in Suffolk.  The products are all free from synthetic chemicals and are certified organic and they never test on animals.  You can find out more about the company here.

I found this a really pleasant alternative to strongly scented shower gels.  It was gentle on my skin, even my face.  The exfoliation is barely noticeable, so I wouldn't stop using a separate exfoliator when using this product.  I like the fact that it does not have any fragrance and my skin did not feel dry after use.

Have you tried anything from this brand?


Leigh
*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe