Magazine Freebies - July 2017

I thought I would highlight all the magazine freebies that are available this month (July 2017). 

Red Magazine - £4.30
This months magazine comes with a free Rodial Black Glamolash Mascara XXL - full size - worth £24.  I have reviewed the mascara here.

Marie Claire
A choice of 3 Eyeko products worth £10 - £12 (brow gel, lash curler or sport waterproof mascara).

Good Housekeeping
A travel size Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin Moisture Miracle (although I should point out that you can buy the full size of this product for £5 right now at Boots).

Let me know if you see any other magazine freebies.


Leigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Disney Chip Purse Giveaway

Skinny Tan Giveaway

Da'Dude Da'Wax Ultra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax Review & Giveaway