Not Another Primark Haul May 2017

What is wrong with me? I haven't shopped in Primark for a long time and now I just can't stop (see my last couple of Primark posts here and here).    Here's some of my recent purchases. 
Primark Haul
I bought these sparkly denim slip-ons for £4.  They fit perfectly and are really comfy so they will be great to take on holiday.
Primark Haul May 2017
Not the most exciting of purchases but these were a bargain reduced to £6 from £8 and will do for work.
Primark Haul May 2017
I loved these blue shorts which only cost me £2.50. They are really nice and light for warm summer nights (if there are any).
Primark Haul May 2017
I thought these shorts were a really pretty blush colour.  They cost £5.
Primark Haul May 2017
 Primark Haul May 2017
I think this top will be great as a PJ top.  I love the back strap.    This cost £4 and what can I say reflects my mood on a morning.
Primark Haul May 2017
I live in skinny jeans and these are lovely, soft and stretchy material.  These cost £12.
Primark Haul May 2017
I needed another pair of joggers for the gym and these were only £8 so in the basket they went. 
Primark Haul May 2017
3 sparkly belts for £3 do I need to say more.  I also bought the plain black belt for £1.50 which is for work.
Primark Haul May 2017
 I can't resist a pretty rose gold ring and at £2 why not.  I really love the butterfly details.
Primark Haul May 2017
I bought a few bits and pieces of beauty items that looked worth trying out and maybe if they are any good I will do a blog post on them.  Pink makeup remover cloth £1.50,  Towelling Hair Wrap £2.50 and Cleansing Mitts £2.
Primark Haul May 2017
I bought these PS PRO non latex 4 pack mini blenders which are for under and inner eye corners, brow bones and nose.  These cost £2.50
Primark Haul May 2017
I thought this looked interesting and wanted to try out this Cleansing and Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Scrub mask which was only 80p for 15ml.
Primark Haul May 2017
Micellar Cleansing Water £2 for 430ml.  I like to include Micellar water as part of my skincare routine so wanted to try this one out.  I will let you know how I get on.
Primark Haul May 2017
Do I need any more nail polishes?  No.  Could I resist buying this lovely metallic purple colour?  Hell No.  This is called 08 Galaxy and was 60p for 6ml.
Primark Haul May 2017
 I thought this melon slice money box was cute and was only £5. 
Primark Haul May 2017
You can't have enough canvas bags nowadays and this will more than pay for itself at only £1 when you have to pay 5p per plastic carrier.  I bought 2 of these.

I was a bit naughty buying so much at Primark, but they have so many nice things that it's easy to put loads in my basket.  It's a good job I don't go shopping there every week.

Have you seen anything nice at Primark lately?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe