Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint

I love metallic nails, so when I heard about Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint I just knew I had to check them out.  After seeing swatches online I bought them all as they all looked so fantastic.
Barry M Molten Metal Nails Paint
I bought the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paints from Superdrug as there was a 3 for 2 offer on and also a free tote bag when you purchased 3 products.  The nail polishes were £3.99 each.
Barry M Molten Metal Nails Paint
From L - R: Holographic Lights, Black Diamond, Blue Glacier, Pink Ice & Gold Rush

I have never owned a holographic nail polish before so I bought 2 of the Holographic Lights as the colour is so amazing.  This is so pretty I can't even describe it.  It has such a shiny finish and loads of shimmery fine particles and the colour is like a faint oil slick.  I needed to apply 3 coats of this polish for full coverage, but it dried really fast.

Black Diamond is metallic black with fine gold and silver shimmery particles.  I don't usually wear dark nail polish as I am usually too impatient to sit still long enough for it to dry, but this polish dry's really quickly and only needs 1 or 2 coats.

Blue Glacier is ice blue with very fine gold shimmery particles in it.  This needed 2 or 3 coats before it completely covered my nail.

Pink Ice is a beautiful metallic rose gold colour.  I needed to apply 1 to 2 coats of this colour for full opacity.

Gold Rush is a bright gold colour with fine bronze particles in it and this requires 2 to 3 coats to get good coverage.

Overall, I really do love them as they are easy to apply and dry really quickly.  So far I have been wearing them all (yes all 5, 1 colour on each nail on each hand) and there has been no chipping which is really good for me.  I didn't even bother with a top coat as I tend to find it does not improve the look of metallic nails.  £3.99 is a great price for nail polish and it's even better if they are on 3 for 2.  I also got a cute tote bag free with each order.
Free Tote Bags From Superdrug


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe