Cult Beauty Haul & Goody Bag

I recently placed an order with Cult Beauty, because they were offering a free goody bag worth over £200 when you spent £110.  I don't know about you, but I always keep a wish list going for occasions such as this, as it's great to buy things that you want and get loads of free products in the process.  Cult beauty sells some amazing brands like Charlotte Tilbury and Anastasia Beverly Hills, there's so many products to choose from.  Here's what I bought:
Cult Beauty Haul
First of all I bought 2 Jouer Long Wear Lip Toppers (£13.50 each).  These were very recent additions to my wish list as I had only come across them the week before on a YouTube video.  They looked so pretty that I could not help but add them to my shopping bag.  I got Tan Lines (a shimmery bronze colour) and Skinny Dip (a pale shimmery gold colour). They both contain coconut oil and they refresh and add shimmer to your favourite lip colour or you can wear them on their own.  They are paraben free and not tested on animals.

I could have put loads of Charlotte Tilbury products in my basket, but in the end only bought the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Luxe Colour-Lasting Lip Lacquer in Candy Darling.  This pretty sheer red lip gloss has been on my wish list for ages so I was very happy to pick this one up for £16.50.
Jouer & Charlotte Tilbury Swatches
From L to R: Tan Lines, Skinny Dip & Candy Darling
I bought COSRX Blackhead Silk Finger Balls (£8) on a whim as I spotted it when I was browsing the website.  I suffer from blackheads on my nose, so I thought this product would be worth a try.

I have been meaning to pick up Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse (£24) ever since it first came out.  I love the ease of having the double cleanse products in 1 tub.  It's pricy so I hope that the results are good.  I will let you know once I have tried it.

Finally, I wanted to pick up a couple of hair products.  Sachajuan Ocean Mist (£18).  I find that salt sprays really work on my curly hair to tame the frizz, so I wanted to try out this high end version, to see if it's any better than drug store versions.  My hair also needs some TLC, so I thought I would give Davines OI All In One Milk (£19) which is a multi-benefit beauty treatment for all hair types.

Here's the goody bag that I received with my purchase:
Cult Beauty Goody Bag
There were 16 products in total (including some full size products) from brands such as Beauty Bakerie, Omorovicza, Skyn, Odacite, Becca, Alpha H, Sigma & Tata Harper.  Overall, there is not one product included in the goody bag that I will not use.

Did you take advantage of this offer and place an order with Cult Beauty? 


Leigh

I bought these products with my own money










Comments

  1. Such a lovely haul! I totally understand your desire to add more CT products ahah it's always too tempting xx

    Www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe