What am I Doing This Week?

This week I am:
  • Binge watching Quantico Season 1 on Sky - this season is available to download at my leisure and I am really enjoying it.  It's about an American woman of Indian descent named Alex who has joined the FBI Academy at Quantico and it's the story of her training to become an FBI Agent with flash forwards to her being set up, so that it looks like she is guilty of terrorism.  As well as a fascinating insight into how intense the training is to become an FBI Agent, it also deals with Alex trying to prove her innocence against the very people that trained her.
  • Binge reading (is that a thing) Kathy Reichs Temperance Brennan books.  These books are about an American Forensic Anthropologist who divides her time between South Carolina, USA and French speaking Montreal, Quebec in Canada.  It's an interesting series of books that follows Tempe as she gets involved with various murder cases alongside the Canadian Police and how her Forensic Anthropology helps to solve horrific murder cases.  I am already on book 7 - Monday Mourning and I cannot put these books down.  I do not usually read a ton of books due to lack of time, but I am flying through these books and they are unputdownable (not a word I know).
  • Going to watch John Wick 2 and Fifty Shades Darker at the cinema.  Keanu Reeves looks hot and the original John Wick film was really good, so hopefully this film will live up to my expectations.  I have heard a few bad reviews about the next Fifty Shades film, but lets face it the books are not masterpieces so I have quite low expectations of this film, so hopefully It will be better that I am expecting.
  • Going to Pizza Express with friends.  I love this low key pizza restaurant and can't get enough of the Romana Pizzas with their super thin and crunchy bases.  I love the dough balls as well.  Even better, I will use my Tastecard to get 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts.
What are you doing this week?

Leigh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe