Love Lula Beauty Box - November 2016

I have just received my 2nd Love Lula Beauty Box and I love it (you can read about the first box I received here).  Most other beauty boxes seem to contain the same brands, but the Love Lula boxes include brands that I have not come across before which is great.  Here's what was in the November 2016 box.
Love Lula Beauty Box - November 2016
Madara Hydra Mask - 12.5ml (worth £15) - Instant Moisture+ Radiance Hydra Mask.

Humble Natural Beauty Sweet Pea & Verbena Hand Cream - 75ml (worth £8) - This is a beauty range from TV presenter Kate Humble.

Ooh! - Oils Of Heaven Argan Oil - 15ml (worth £9.50) - Admittedly, I have received this exact same product already from You Beauty Box, but it's a new brand so I don't mind about that.

PHB Skin Repair Gel Aloe & Lavender - 120ml (worth £13.75) - This helps to soothe and relieve irritated skin.

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion - 10ml (worth £2.75) - This is an invigorating herbal blend which helps to de-stress the mind and soothe aches and pains.

I am really happy with all the products that were included in the box and I can't wait to try them out and review them for you.  The value of the box is great as well.  It's such a nice treat every month and only costs £12.50 within the UK.

Love Lula sells natural and organic beauty products which do not contain parabens, SLSs and there is NO animal testing.



Leighlee

I bought this beauty box with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe