Christmas Wish List

I thought I would just do a little Christmas Wish List of all the goodies I wouldn't mind seeing under my tree on Christmas day.
Elemis The Gift of Great Skin - This is a wonderful Elemis Christmas gift set from QVC.  This is a great gift as it comes in a lovely box and contains 6 great products. There are 2 variations to choose  - Frangipani Monoi or White Lotus & Lime. This set is £72 plus P&P.  UPDATE - As at 28/11/2016 the Frangipani Manoi is £49.92 plus postage and packing here.


Elizabeth and James Rollerball Set - This is available at Sephora for $28 and contains 4 different mini rollerballs.  I already have the black and white rollerballs, but I would love to try the bourbon and rose scents so this little set would be perfect.  Sadly Sephora won't deliver this set to the UK and I can't find any other place that sells it, so I will have to wait until I visit America again and hope that it is still available.


The Charlotte Tilbury Pocket Pout in Kiss Me Quick is a lovely nude creamy lipstick in a little compact and costs £16.50.


Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette.  I am so glad that Kat Von D makeup is now available in the UK and I can't wait to get my hands on this palette as it has some really wearable colours alongside some really bright and dark colours as you would expect from KVD.  I love the mixture of metallic and matte shades as well. This is £50 from Debenhams.


I love Tom Ford perfumes and I already own Black Orchid (my signature scent) and Violet Blonde, so I would like to add Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme EDP to my collection as well. This costs £76 for 50ml from Debenhams.


Finally, I love the Pixi makeup and skincare range, so the Pixi Gift of Glow box set would be perfect for me as it contains some of the skincare that I have yet to try out. Hurry this is now £30 instead of £72 at M&S (as of Black Friday 25/11/2016).

What's on your wish list?


Leighlee

Comments

  1. Wow, you and I have similar taste!! I'm coveting everything on this list...LOVE Pixi, always wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury and Tom Ford. Already a HUGE fan of Kat Von D's makeup. I've never heard of Elemis though, think I ought to go and look them up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list ,I also would love to see a bottle of Tom Ford fragance and the Elizabeth and James rollerball set under my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe