Barefoot SOS Repair + Renew Nourishing Cleansing Cream

I came across Barefoot SOS Repair + Renew Nourishing Cleansing Cream in one of the beauty boxes that I subscribe to.  The Barefoot SOS range has been developed by natural healthcare experts using the science of skincare and the natural power of botanical extracts.  Barefoot SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream is a gentle cleanser which contains Rosa Mosqueta Oil, Calendula Extract, Cocoa Butter and Rosewater and is suitable for all skin types.  This product is not tested on animals and is 98% natural origin.  Simply apply morning and evening with a cotton pad or muslin cloth dampened in warm water.

This is a nice light cream that has a natural fragrance and I found that it removes most makeup (although it does not remove all traces of mascara) and leaves my face feeling clean, without leaving it feeling tight and dry.
Barefoot SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream
Barefoot SOS products are free from paraffin, parabens, SLS, artificial colours and fragrances.  They are also suitable for vegans.  Barefoot SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream costs £20 for 125ml (I have included the link to Love Lula as I received this product in the Love Lula beauty box.

Leighlee

I received this product in the Love Lula beauty box which I purchased with my own money
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe