Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Eau De Parfum Review

I had a £10 reward card to use at Victoria's Secret, so I popped into the Leeds store to have a browse and see if anything took my fancy.  I love the Victoria's Secret fragrances, so I was spraying a few to test them out when one of the sales assistants let me know about their new fragrance called Very Sexy Now. 
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Eau De Parfum Review

As soon as I sprayed it I knew that I was going to buy it as it smells so summery and reminds me of holidays.  I was told that it contained coconut water, which is why it reminds me of holidays.  It does smell of coconuts, but it's not overpowering. It also contains pink lotus and warm sand accord and overall is a lovely light fragrance that is perfect for a summery day (not that we get too many of those in the UK).  I love the pretty blue packaging which is reminiscent of a lovely beach scene with the perfect blue sky and sea.  There's also a cute pink tassel attached to the bottle.

I knew I wanted to buy it, so I was pretty happy when I found out that it was on special offer today for £10 instead of the usual £16 for the 7ml EDP spray.  I love these small sprays as they are the perfect size to carry around in my bag. Happy days.

Have you tried any of the Victoria's Secret perfumes?

Leighlee
I bought this product with my own money



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe