Project Use It Up - Update

Back in November 2015, I started Project Use It Up where I listed 10 products that I wanted to use up as soon as possible.  You can read my post here.  I have to say that I thought I would have finished all the products by now but as some of them have turned into long haul jobs, I thought that I would post an update on how I am getting on.
Project Use It Up - Update
Project Use It Up - 10 Products
Here's the products that I wanted to finish along with an update on where I am at with each one:
  1. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml - Finished 8th December 2015.  I love this scent, but I am ready to try others before I repurchase.
  2. MAC Strobe Cream 30ml - there's about half a tube left and this hasn't changed since I started this challenge.  Must try harder.
  3. Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub 25g - a little goes a long way with this product and there is about a 3rd of the product left to use.
  4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 30ml - Finished in March 2016.  Nice enough, but doubt I will bother to repurchase.
  5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 50ml - There is not much left in the tube, so I will keep using this daily on my lips.  I find this product too thick & greasy to use anywhere else.
  6. Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml - Finished 10th December 2015.  I did like this mask, but I have loads of others to try out, so won't repurchase.
  7. L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Sweet Amethyst 5ml - Finished 8th December 2015. I was quite surprised when I finished this one.  The ball bearings actually fell out of the bottle as there was no more polish to scrape out.
  8. Organic Surge Orange Flower Toner 200ml - Finished 20th December 2015.  I liked this product, but did not love it.
  9. Garnier Roll-on Eyes 15ml - I am using this daily at the moment and there is about a 3rd of the product left.  Finished 21st July 2016.  This one took an age to finish.  It was a nice product, but I would not buy it again. 
  10. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 08 - I am amazed that I have actually finished a lipstick.  That hardly ever happens.  I finished this in March 2016.  I am sad to see this go as it is one of my favourite lip colours.  A really nice dusky pink that fits all occasions, day and night.
Have you tried this challenge?  Let me know what's on your Project Use It Up List.

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe