Sephora Favorites Haul

On my recent trip to LA I spent alot of time browsing in Sephora in the Hollywood & Highland Centre.    In a way I'm glad that we don't have a Sephora in the UK as I spent a fortune.  I know we can order from Sephora online, but nothing can beat the thrill of being in an actual Sephora store throwing everything into my shopping basket.  My only disappointment was that they didn't give out any samples while I was there which I seem to remember them doing in the past.

Sephora does really good value box sets and here's the ones I bought.

Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland - $68 (value of box $228)
Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland  Box Set
 Here's what's in the set:
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Apricot Vanilla - 59ml
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - 28.3g
  • Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - 30ml
  • Fresh Soy Face Cleanser -20ml
  • Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap -15ml 
  • Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator - 15ml
  • Caudalie Divine Oil - 15ml
  • Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot - 10ml 
  • Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment - 10ml
  • NUDE Skincare ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil - 10ml 
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - 10ml
  • Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - 7g
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - 7ml
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel - 1.5ml 
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask - 2 sheets
  • SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - 1 mask
Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland
Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Medium/Dark Brow Wardrobe - $40 (value of box $102)
Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe Box Set
Here's what's in the set:

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 2.5ml
  • Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz in Dark Brown - 0.085g
  • Benefit High Brow Pencil - 2.85g
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - 1ml
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers
  • Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Brunette - 0.2g

Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe
 There is also a step-by-step tutorial included.
Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe Box

I was really pleased with my purchases.  There was also a primer and a cleansing set which I was tempted to buy but I managed to restrain myself. They are such good value though so they are hard to resist.  I'm going back to America next year so I will get my fix of Sephora in 2016 as well, so I'm looking forward to that. You can read part 2 of my Sephora haul here.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.


Comments

  1. These sets look absolutely amazing! Especially all the brands in the skincare one :) what great value for money too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine I really love the Sephora Box sets they are amazing value for money and give you a chance to try out so many different brands. I will definitely be back for more.
      Leigh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe