Bath & Body Works Haul

It feels like such along time ago since I returned from LA and I still haven't managed to post any of my hauls yet so I thought I would start with one of my favourite stores over there Bath & Body Works.  They always have some great deals on so I did buy alot but it is such a great store I just can't resist.
Bath & Body Works Haul
I bought 2 Room Sprays - Caramel Pumpkin Swirl and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. Yes I did go to LA close to Halloween so alot of the items I bought did have the Halloween theme.  These were $7.50 each or 2 for $11.
Hand Sanitiser - Japanese Cherry Blossom. This is my favourite scent from Bath & Body Works. $5.
Wallflowers Home Fragrance Plug and Napa Valley Sunset Fragrance. Ive never tried this before so I'm looking forward to using it. $4.50 for the plug and $6.50 for the fragrance.
Bath & Body Works Hand Gel
I bought 10 mini Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in the following scents - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin x2, Purrfect Potion Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles x2, Pumpkin Cupcake x2, Honolulu Sun, Fresh Sparkling Snow & Japanese Cherry Blossom (not pictured).  I may, just may have got carried away with the Halloween theme here but they smelled sooooo good. $1.75 each or 5 for $6.
Bath & Body Works Car Air Fresheners
Finally I bought some Car Air Fresheners & 2 Holders in Pumpkin Apple, Pumpkin Cupcake, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.  Ok even I had forgotten how much stuff I'd got with a Halloween theme.  Air Fresheners were $3.50 each or 2 for $6 or 4 $10.  The holders were $5.50 each.

I can't wait to try all this stuff and report back.  Let me know what you recommend from Bath & Body Works as I'm going back to the US next year so I'm starting my wishlist now.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe