Magazine Freebies November 2015

There are some great magazine freebies out this month (November 2015).
Magazine Freebies November 2015
First of all I received my subscription issue of Elle Magazine which included a free travel sized sample of Benefits new They're Real Tinted Primer.  What's exciting about this is that the product doesn't even launch for another 9 weeks, so Elle Magazine readers get to try this product before anyone else.  It's a mink-brown tinted lash primer that can be worn on its own or under mascara. It's a 3g sample. 

I've tried the Benefit They're Real Lash Primer on its own and it works as a pretty good mascara for a more subtle look, but I love that Benefit have realised that a lash primer should be brown rather than white so it doesn't take ages to cover up with a black mascara.  I have used the lash primer underneath the Benefit They're Real Mascara and also the Benefit Roller Mascara (you can use any mascara, but those just happened to be the two I had to hand).

I also find that the lash primer works well as a mascara for my bottom lashes as a normal mascara is usually too wet and leaves me with splodges under my bottom lashes.  Overall I think this is a great magazine freebie and I think I will buy another magazine so I can get another lash primer as a backup which I am sure will work out cheaper than the full size product when it launches.  Elle Magazine costs £4 and is out now.
Magazine Freebies November 2015
Harpers Bazaar Magazine also has a freebie available in this months magazine. You can get a deluxe sample of The No 1 serum from Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair worth over £11.
Glamour Magazine Freebie
Finally, there is a choice of 4 Clinique products with this months Glamour Magazine. You can choose between Clinique High Impact Mascara, Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, Nude Pop Lipstick or Cherry Pop Lipstick.  The magazine is £2.

Let me know if there are any other magazine freebies this month.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe