Another Empties Post for November 2015

I have to admit that I kind of like writing these empties posts, as it gives me a warm glow to see that I can actually use up all the products that I buy.  Here's a quick glimpse at some of the products that I have finished in the last couple of months.
Empties Post for November 2015
I have used up a few body sprays and perfumes:
  • Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - This is one of my favourite B&BWs fragrances so I will definitely repurchase next time I visit the US (WBA).
  • The Body Shop Shea Body Mist - A really light and subtle scent that is perfect for working days - I would buy this again (WBA).
  • The Body Shop Moringa EDT - a sweet sugary fragrance that is perfect for summer (WBA).
  • YSL Parisienne EDP - this is a really pleasant floral scent that was perfect in the summer, but it's not special enough to repurchase (Would not buy again WNBA).
Here are some lotions and hand creams that I have finished:
Empties Post for November 2015
  • I really liked the Victoria's Secrets Body Lotions in Pure Seduction (fruity) & Amber Romance (warm vanilla scent) that I bought in a set in the New Year sales.  I will definitely buy them again if they are in the sale (WBA).
  • Hand creams are hand creams really, nothing special, but useful to carry around and these were all nice creams - The Body Shop Moringa Hand Cream, Le Couvent des Minimes Gardeners Hand Healer and Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex.  I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase handcreams, I tend to just get them as freebies or as part of a gift set. 
Empties Post for November 2015
These are the oils and serums that I have finished recently:
  • Trilogy Rosehip Oil antioxidant+ - this is a great oil when your skin is somewhat sensitive or dry (WBA).
  • YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum - this works great under makeup (WBA).
  • Odacite Pure Elements Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate - This is an organic brand and I really liked using this serum (WBA).
  • Pomegranate Active Night Plus - to be honest I didn't really like the rollerball application of this product (WNBA).
Empties Post for November 2015
Here are a few random products:
  • Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein Treatment - I have definitely seen an improvement to my nails after using this treatment, they have gone from soft and peeling, to strong and long (WBA).
  • Juicy Couture EDP - I really like this fragrance (WBA).
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancement Serum - I did not see any noticeable improvement to my brows after using this product (WNBA).
  • Max Factor Lip Gloss is Majeste - I think I got this is a GWP.  I WNBA as it's not a stand out colour.
  • I got the ModelCo Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink free with a magazine.  It's nice enough, but not something I would go out and buy.
Empties Post for November 2015
  • Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Moisturiser SPF 15 - this works well (WBA).
  • Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse - WBA as it tames my frizzy, curly hair without making it sticky or crunchy.
  • Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel - This worked well and did not leave my skin feeling tight and dry like some cleansers do so I may repurchase.
  • Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - The packaging states that this is instant removal in 1 second.  I think it takes at least 5 seconds, but it works really well to clean my nails and I have already repurchased this product.
Empties Post for November 2015
  • Dove Youthful Vitality Lightweight Formula Conditioner - WNBA as it did not do anything for my hair.
  • Merumaya Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel - I really liked this product and you can read my review here.
  • Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - This is a nice lightweight moisturiser that left my skin looking and feeling really nice so WBA.
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil - I loved using this rich thick body lotion that smells of apricot so WBA.
Empties Post for November 2015
  • The Body Shop Hand Cleanser Gel in Satsuma and Coconut - These are my favourite hand sanitisers as I really love the strong fragrances.  I already have a stash of them in my cupboard.  
Empties Post for November 2015
  • These are all the samples I have used up.  I won't review them as it's hard to form an opinion on only a few uses.  I will just mention the Skin & Tonic Steam Clean cleansing balm which I reviewed here, as this was more of a deluxe sample.  I did like this balm so WBA.
Empties Post for November 2015
  • I'm not sure why this Stila Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm ended up in a photo by itself, but I did like it and will probably buy it again as it's easy to use.
I'm really pleased with the amount of products that have used over the last few months but I still have plenty to get through including all the new products I bought in LA which I'm hoping to post about soon.

                                          Leighlee

Comments

  1. I love the body shop mists and perfumes. They smell amazing and they're always the perfect size to put in your bag!
    Amy X
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Body Shop it always has great products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe