Curly Hair Products - John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse

Earlier in the year I posted about my quest to find curly hair products that really work (you can read the post here).  I must admit I've struggled to find many that I would buy again, but John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse does a good job.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse
I do really like this product it's perfect for taming my curls without making them hard and crispy (those of you with curly hair will know what I mean).  I thought it did a really good job of holding my curls throughout the day and I didn't feel like I constantly had to check my hair to make sure it wasn't getting frizzy (the more you worry about it and touch your hair the more it gets frizzy, it's catch 22). 

Here's a photo of my hair after using this product and the curls are much more defined than normal and there is definitely less frizz.
I will definitely buy this product again.  It costs £5.89 for 200ml at Boots and is currently included in their 3 for 2 offer.

Do you have any curly hair products to recommend, I'd love to hear about them?

Leighlee

I paid for this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe