Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Cleanser Review

I always say this, but the reason I subscribe to beauty boxes like Birchbox and You Beauty Discovery is the chance to discovery smaller brands that I might not come across otherwise.  One such brand is Skin & Tonic  London which is an organic skincare line and the product that I tried out was the Steam Clean Cleanser.  
Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Cleanser Review

Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Cleanser Review
This simple cleansing balm is made with British Thistle, Eucalyptus and Spearmint oils.  This is a lovely cleansing balm that smells really refreshing and is a lovely wake up call if I use it in my morning routine.  I only need to apply a small amount to my face and rub it in and do a little facial massage at the same time.  As recommended I use a warm muslin cloth and lay it over my face for a minute and breathe in the fragrant balm, then wipe the balm off with the cloth.  My skin is left feeling really clean and it removes all traces of my make-up.  It does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry like some cleansers I have tried.  Steam Clean costs £27 for 50g or 15ml for £11.  It makes a great lip balm as well if you like your products to multi task.

Their products are made from organically certified ingredients. They only use a maximum of 7 ingredients.  They do not test on animals because they love them too much and 10% of profits will go to www.charitywater.com.  You can read more about this ethical British company here.   I really do like the attitude of this company and look forward to trying out some more of their products.  They do a range of  mini size products which will be handy for travelling.

Leighlee

I received this product in a beauty box which I paid for with my own money

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe