Glamour Magazine Freebies - Balance Me

In the April 2015 Glamour Magazine (out now) you can pick up a free Balance Me product worth up to £12.  You can choose from the following:

  • Super Moisturising Body Wash (worth £6)
  • Pure Skin Face Wash (worth £11)
  • Radiance Face Mask (worth £12)
  • Tinted Lip Salve (worth £12)
I think they are all well worth trying out, but I picked up the Balance Me Radiance Face Mask as I have never tried this product.  Glamour Magazine costs £2.
Glamour Magazine Freebies - Balance Me


Leighlee
I bought this magazine with my own money

Comments

  1. I had to pick this up. I love Balance Me products and for £2 it's a bargain. I've got the face wash but I'm tempted to get another for the body wash too!

    Jenn

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the lip balm with subscription and went and bought the body wash in the shop! The body wash smells so good! Great freebie post :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. I will definitely be buying some more Glamour mags to get more of the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebies, definitely worth buying the magazine, it's a real bargain! I would pick the same mask as I've never tried it and it sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe