Elle Magazine Freebie Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

There is a great freebie with this months Elle Magazine (March 2015).   You can be the first to try Benefits brand new Roller Lash Mascara before it is available to buy. This mascara promises to lift and curl lashes, which is perfect for me as I have short straight lashes.  I can't wait  to try this out. The magazine costs £4 and is out now. 
Elle Magazine Freebie Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Elle Magazine Freebie Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Leighlee
I bought this magazine with my own money

Comments

  1. That's so cool! Here in Argentina almost never magazines bring free samples or discounts :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimena
    I have to say that we do get some really good free stuff with magazines in the UK. I think that we are really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I have to agree with Jimena, I'm from Croatia and here is the same, we rarely get such great freebies with magazines. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe