The Wet Brush Detangling Hairbrush

Here's my review of  The Wet Brush Detangling Hairbrush.  I am constantly on the lookout for products that make it easier to manage my thick curly hair.  I recently posted about hairbands that worked on curly hair and now I have found a hairbrush that works as well.

I usually use a tangle teezer which I reviewed along with some other brushes here. Lately, my hair seems to be particularly knotted after washing and I have started leaving the shampoo out of my usual routine and going straight to conditioner which has helped.  Brushing out my hair had been a nightmare and the amount of hair that I have been pulling out was slightly worrying. Added to that, I have literally had to cut some knots out of my hair as there was no way of detangling them.
The Wet Brush Detangling Hairbrush
The Wet Brush cost £8.99 from Sally in Leeds (see my Sally haul here) and since I started using it my hair is so much easier to manage.  This brush has very flexible bristles that work well at brushing through my knotty hair, it still pulls out some hair but definitely not as much as my normal brush.  This is definitely my new favourite brush. If you have curly hair you should definitely give it a try.

Leighlee
I bought this with my own money

Comments

  1. wow! this brush sounds promising !!i'll definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this brush its definitely my HG brush.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe