Sally Beauty Haul - Leeds Flagship Store

Sally has opened a flagship store in Leeds, which is their first shop in the North of England.  It's on Albion Steet in Leeds City centre.  It's a really great shop that sells a wide variety of hair and beauty products. When I found one in Leeds I couldn't resist going in and browsing (who am I kidding I mean buying).

There was loads of stuff I was tempted to buy, but I managed to restrain myself and only buy a few things.  Here's what I bought.
Sally Hair & Beauty Products Haul Leeds  The Wet Brush Detangling Hairbrush
The Wet Brush Detangling Hairbrush.  I am very attached to my Tangle Teezer as it makes brushing my curly hair a breeze, but I heard really great things about this brush on a few blogs so thought I would try it out. This was £8.99.  I did find this easy to use on my hair and it is just as good as my trusty Tangle Teezer.  It really gets through the knots, without pulling my hair out like most normal brushes.
Sally Hair & Beauty Products Haul Leeds Clubman Virgn Island Bay Rum
Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum.  I've never heard of this before so thought I would give it a try.  It says on the bottle that it's a classic all purpose fragrance which instantly cools, tones and refreshes the skin.  You can use it all over the body.  I couldn't test this instore as they did not have a tester out, so I bought it as I hoped it would have a summer in a bottle smell, sadly it doesn't.  It smells kind of peppery and spicy and leans towards the masculine, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but its just not for me (that will teach me to buy before I try). This was £6.95.
Sally Hair & Beauty Products Haul Leeds Polish Holders
2 x Polish Holders.  This seems like a great idea as I am always holding the nail polish bottle between my knees and the amount of times it nearly falls and goes all over the carpet is unreal. These were £2.69 each.
Sally Hair & Beauty Products Haul Leeds
Disposable Mascara and Lip Gloss Wands.  These will always come in handy and at £2.99 each seemed like a good deal.

Well that was my haul.  I am sure I will go back again as there were loads of things I had my eye on.  If you are interested in checking Sally out their website is here.

Have you shopped at Sally?  What's your must have item?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe