Two Together Railcard

I just thought I would let you know about the Two Together Railcard. If you travel by train with the same person quite regularly, then for £30 (between you) you can purchase this railcard which then gives you a third off standard and first class train travel. 

I travel with my sister to London and Manchester quite regularly so this card is perfect for me. I have already saved £23.80 on my first journey,  which shows what good value this card is. It lasts for a year and you have to travel with the person you share the card with for the full journey. You can have more than 1 card, which is useful if you travel regularly with different people.

If you are interested in this railcard, then the full details are here and you can apply for it online (you will need a digital photo to upload when you apply).

Until 17th May 2015, you can get £3 off  the Two Together railcard when you enter the code ONLINE when you order.  Details are here.

There are restrictions so do check out the terms and conditions (Discounts are not valid for travel before 09:30 hours, Monday to Friday, except on Public Holidays).

Leighlee
I bought this Railcard with my own money and no links are sponsored

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe