MEMEBOX - The Mask Edition #4

I have seen so many people write about MEMEBOX that I thought I should order one for myself. MEMEBOX is a South Korean Beauty Box Service.  Its not a subscription service, you just order a box as and when you feel like it and they have so many to choose from.  I chose the mask edition, because I like masks and also I thought it would be hard to get items that were not suitable, so the chances of being disappointed were slim.  This box (which is now sold out) cost $23.00 plus $6.99 shipping.  I also had a $10 discount for creating an account and a $3 referral discount which meant that the box only cost $16.99 (Approx £10.50).

I received the box this week and I am really happy with the contents.  The box is quite compact and a really cute pink colour.

MEMEBOX is a South Korean Beauty Box Service
Then I opened it up and it just got better.  Products were just packed into the box and there was a card in English explaining what the products were and how they work and their value.
MEMEBOX is a South Korean Beauty Box Service
The first product is Sua Young Berristure Moisture Cream - 100g (full size worth $40) - this cream is packed with various berry extracts and the Cos 5 Complex, delivering an instant replenishment to the skin.  The collagen capsules included also helps lock in moisture for a more elastic, suppler complexion.   This product can also be used as a wash-off facial pack.  I love the sound of this product and cannot wait to try it.
Sua Young Berristure Moisture Cream
I received 3 SLCosmetic Effects Plus Essence Sheet Masks (Repair, Energize and Waterdrop) (worth $2 each) and 2 When Sheet Masks, Travelmate to help your skin recover from sun, wind and dry air and 10:00 pm is a skin soothing and nourishing mask for the nighttime.
3 SLCosmetic Effects Plus Essence Sheet Masks & 2 When Sheet Masks
The Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet 7in1 150g (another full size product worth $39) - ready your skin before makeup in the morning with this 7 seconds morning sheet which works as a toner, an emulsion and an essence all in one. A quick 7 second wipe with this dual facial sheet will give all the effects of a facial massage, and anti-wrinkle serum and a dead skin cell remover.  I am all about a quick fix on a morning as I start work at 7am, so do not have time to do a full cleanse, tone, moisturise, followed by a full makeup application. This sounds right up my street so cant wait to try it.

The Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet 7in1
The final product that I received was Purederm Vitamin C Facial Pads (full size product worth $12) - The vitamin-rich orange extracts contained in the facial pads work to soothe and revitalise tired skin and improve the skin elasticity and suppleness.  It's especially refreshing when applied over your eyelids.  

Overall I am really happy with every product in this box and I can't wait to use them all.  I can't wait to receive the next box that I ordered which is the cleansing kit (again this is already sold old).  There are loads of different boxes to choose from at different price points and although you do not know the exact products that will be in the box, you at least know the theme of the box (i.e. cleansing, scrub, makeup etc.), so you can make a decision to buy a box where the theme is of interest to you.

I managed to use a few discounts to order a couple of boxes at a great price. I can't find any discount codes that are valid at the moment, but if you know of any please let me know in the comments below.

What do you think of MEMEBOX?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money and the link is not sponsored.

Comments

  1. check out http://ljblog73.blogspot.co.uk/ she's always got loads of discount codes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so lovely! want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beauty boxes and I'm glad Memebox can ship to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The berristure packaging is adorable! I love memebox :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about different beauty boxes ~ thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe