YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box Review - January 2014

Well here is my first beauty box review of 2014.  I received my YOU BEAUTY Discovery box this week and here's what I received:


I chose the Organic Pharmacy Purifying Seaweed Clay Mask 5ml - I have always wanted to try this brand and I love face masks so I was happy with this pick although I wish it was bigger than 5ml because you need to use a product a few times to really find out if it works for you.  I will give this a go and report back.  This mask is a must for all skin types but especially congested and skin prone to spots and blackheads.

I also chose the Essie Repstyle Magnetic Nail Polish.  I love Essie polishes so I couldn't pass up a chance to receive another one to add to my collection.  I am not a fan of magnetic polishes so I will just use this as a normal polish as it is a great metallic colour.   I didn't get  to choose the colour that I received, but I was happy with the silvery dark blue colour that I received (its called Snake it up).  These polishes are currently only £2.50 on Fragrance Direct here.

I also received a packet of popchips barbeque potato chips and a sample sachet of AGE DEFY+24 hour brightening.  There was a voucher for £5 off 24 Hour Brightening as well.

The other choices available  for this box included:
  • Sanctuary Spa Active Reverse Body Polish Resurface & Refine Ultra Polish
  • Melvita Fresh Moisturising Body Milk
  • Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Gel
  • Thalgo Cocooning Cleansing Milk
  • Goldwell Kerasilk Rich Keratin Care Shampoo & Ultra Rich Keratin Care Daily Intense Mask
Overall this is not the best box I have received from YOU Beauty in terms of value and choice of products, but the options weren't bad so I will continue to subscribe to this box for now.

Which products did you choose?

YOU BEAUTY Discovery box is available for £6.95 per month here.

Leighlee

I bought this beauty box with my own money and any links in this post are not sponsored.

Comments

  1. I have the organic pharmacy purifying seeweed face mask but not worth the £35 price unfortunately noticed no difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but will give it ago. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe