October & November Empties

Heres a quick post about the products I have used up in October and November.  There is something so satisfying about finishing a product, especially when you are a shopaholic who has numerous other products stashed away waiting to be used.  Heres a photo of all the products that I have managed to use up (I have included samples as well).



I won't go through everything individually, just pick out the ones that I really enjoyed and will repurchase and those that I wasn't a big fan of.

I really enjoyed using the Klorane Nourishing treatment shampoo with mango butter and the conditioner with mango butter (nourishing and detangling). Both are for dry and damaged hair.  They both left my hair feeling soft and moisturised and they have a nice mango fragrance as well.  I bought them from Escentual when they were offering 30% off, so I will stock up next time there is an offer.

I finished a perfume, Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One.  I really like this and although I won't rush out and repurchase, I will probably buy another one in the January sales if they are on offer.

Another product that I will repurchase from Escentual when they have another offer on is A-Derma Emolliant Balm which reduces dryness and calms irritations.  I have been through a period of having really dry and sensitive skin which is thankfully over now, but this body lotion really helped sooth my skin and did not irritate it in the slightest.

I will definitely repurchase John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls styling spray. It leaves my curly hair soft and defined and doesn't leave them crispy which can happen with some sprays and mousses.  I usually buy this from Boots when they have an offer on.

I have finished my last Victoria's Secret Fragrance mist in Amber Romance which I have reviewed here.  This is one of my absolute favourite body sprays and I will be stocking up on a few more shortly.

I will definitely be buying more Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush.  It has such a sweet, sugary scent.  I will wait and see if it is reduced in the January sales.

I really like Percy & Reed Finishing polish for smoothing down my frizzy ends. I got this free with a magazine, so not sure if I will buy it full price, but if it comes free with a magazine again I will definitely stock up.  I think I have 1 or 2 more tubes left in my stash.

I bought an Aromatherapy Associates Little Treat Revive Evening Bath & Shower Oil when it was half price in the SPACE.NK sale last Christmas.  I think it was £6 for 7.5ml.  This lasted about 4 or 5 baths, so I will buy it again if there are any offers as it is a really luxurious oil that makes for a relaxing soak in the tub.

I enjoyed using the Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water as it is perfect for removing makeup.  I got this in a beauty box that I purchased and I would say that it is just as good as Bioderma.  

I tried a sachet of Loreal New EverRiche Shampoo.  This really suited my hair, so I will buy a full size shampoo and also try out the conditioner as well.

I tried a sample of Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF10 in beige.  This just wasn't moisturising enough for my skin and the colour wasn't the right match for me so I would not buy full size.

I finished a little tub of Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream which I received in last years Selfridges beauty advent calender.  I really like this moisturiser so I have already repurchased a full size.

I tried a small sample of Yu-be mositurizing skin cream.  This didn't really do anything for my skin and I didn't like the smell, so I won't buy a full size of this product.  This came in a beauty box that I purchased.

Essential Care organic rose moisturiser is for all skin types, this is free from all the nasties like toxic chemicals and sulphates and is not tested on animals.  I really like that this product does not contain chemicals, but I found it was a little bit watery, although it did moisturise my skin.  I may try out some more products from this range in the future.  This came in a beauty box that I purchased.

One of my staples that I go through quite  a lot of is The Body Shop Hand Cleanse Gel.  This one is the strawberry version and they all smell very fruity. They are handy to keep in your bag, or car or work drawer and I find they really do help me stay away from the germs that seem to go through the office like wildfire when someone starts with a cold.  I will definitely keep repurchasing these.  They cost £2.50 and I always take advantage of the 40% off when you buy 4 items at The Body Shop outlet which makes them £1.50 each.

I could go on, but nothing else made much of an impression and especially with the samples, its hard to tell after one use.

Leighlee
All the above products were purchased by me with my own money (the sachets came free with magazines that I purchased)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe