Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector Review

I was lucky enough to be picked to test and review Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector prior to its UK release.  Lancome claims that this product gives amazing results on:
  • Uneven Skin Tone
  • Dark Spots
  • Colour Irregularities
It also says that it is so powerful that more than 2 out of 3 women would dare to bare their skin.  To be honest I am happy to go out without makeup, so I don't consider that a selling point.


Lancome DreamTone is a luxurious pink serum that has an instant brightening and illuminating effect on my skin. It helps even out my skin tone and has a blurring effect on the pores on my cheeks and nose. It also provides a great base on which to apply foundation adding an attractive glow. I didn't notice any change to the dark spots on my skin, but I have only used it for 6 weeks and it takes up to 8 weeks for results to show. I love the packaging with the easy to use twist top that dispenses the small amount of product that is needed.
 
 
Overall, I do like the product although I haven't noticed any effects on the few dark spots on my face, so I will keep using this product and will report back if I notice any fading over time.

Its £69 for 40ml which is pretty steep, but if it does help with dark spots then I would happily pay the price. As a glorified face primer, then I probably would not repurchase.

Have you had the opportunity to try this product?
 
Leighlee


Comments

  1. love this....ive been waiting for someone to review this before I buy it as its so expensive!!!

    cocopopscouture.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe