I want, I Want, I WANT - Shoes

I was having a browse around Zara at the weekend and I could have spent a fortune of shoes in there.  I haven't been in Zara for quite some time, but I was really impressed with their clothes, but even more taken with their shoes.  Heres a run down of the ones that are now on my wish list.
 
POINTED VAMP SHOE WITH HEEL BACK - £19.99


SHINY POINTED BALLERINA - £59.99 (midnight blue)



SHINY POINTY BALLERINA - £59.99 (nude) - these ones were my absolute favourites.

Available in sizes 3 - 8

So tempted to buy them all, but did not have £140 to spare.  They are definitely in on my birthday and christmas wish list this year.
 
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe