Magazine Freebies

Hi

There are lots of magazine freebies around this month and here's what I picked up yesterday.

 
 


The main reason I bought so many was that the magazines were not full price in Tesco.
 
I bought 2 Red Magazines for £2 each (normally £4 each).  These came with a free tube of Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (15ml) worth £11.50 each.
 
2 Glamour magazines which had free MODELCo makeup.  I picked up the Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink worth £16 and the Fibre LashXtend Mascara worth £16.  The magazines were £1 each (normally £2 each)
 
Finally, I bought Marie Claire (£2.50 instead of £3.80).  This came with a free Ciate Nail Polish and Caviar Set worth £10.  Both are mini sizes and the polish is a nude colour, whilst the cavier is gold and silver with a few other colours thrown in for good measure.  I have never tried the caviar so am looking forward to using it.
 
I spent £8.50 on the magazines and the freebies are worth £65.
 
Happy shopping
 
Leighlee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe