imPRESS Nails Press-On Manicure

Call me lazy, but there are some days when I just cant be bothered to paint my nails.  Unfortunately, I have not been blessed with super strong, super long glamourous nails.  Whats a girl to do!  Well I like to cheat and use imPRESS stick on nails.
 
I have been using impress nails for the last year and I think that they are fab. They are really easy to use, all you do is pick out the 10 nails that match the size of your own nails (you get 24 nails in 12 sizes in each box). Peel off the strip on the back of the nail and stick the pre-glued nail on top of your own. It could not be easier. I put the nails on Friday night, went shopping and to a concert Saturday, went horse riding Sunday, then I was working Monday and Tuesday and constantly typing away on my computer. Along the way I showered and washed my hair daily. So the nails have been through a lot and they have stayed firmly in place. They have lasted 5 days so far with no problems. They make my nails look polished and manicured to perfection, when in reality that could not be further from the truth.

They take 5 to 10 minutes to put on and a wipe is included to use on your nails before putting the impress nail on, just to ensure that your nails are clean and the stick-on nails will adhere firmly. They are also easy to take off. No soaking required, just gently pull them off. Easy. This is so much better and cheaper than paying through the nose for acrylic nails at the salon and they do not damage your natural nails. There are lots of colours and designs to choose from, so you can never get bored. Basically, these stick on nails are foolproof.
 
They cost from £5.99 and are available at Boots.
imPress Nails in 110 Joyride
 
 
Leighlee
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe