Chanel Azure

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a really great weekend.

I thought I would do a quick post on my new nail polish Azure from Chanels Summer 2013 Collection. 



I fell in love with this polish on sight a couple of weeks ago when I was in Manchester for a Robbie Williams concert.  I popped into Boots and swatched all 3 colours from the collection (I did a post on it although I apologise on the quality of the photo as I had to do it quickly in Boots and it didn't really do the polishes justice).  At the time I couldn't really justify £18 no matter how gorgeous the colour was.  Since then I managed to get £18 worth of Boots advantage points so I couldn't resist and just went for it.  It was worth every penny (or advantage points anyway).  There is something so satisfying about having a designer shopping bag in your hands. 
 
The polish is absolutely gorgeous in the bottle and on my nails.  It is a beautiful Teal colour and I think it will be my number one polish this summer.  It applies to the nails really well although there is a bit of streaking but its not too noticeable, it needed 2 coats for good coverage and drys pretty quickly.   When its worn outside it can either look metallic green as in the bottle or it can look a lovely metallic blue colour.  Either colour is beautiful.    I have added 2 photos below which I hope shows both of the colours.  The left shows the green and the right shows the blue on the bottom 3 nails.


















My last words on the subject are that this is the definition of 'Expensive but worth it'.

Has anyone else bought any Chanel polishes recently?
 

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe