My first blog post ever!!!!

Hi
 
I have finally decided to start my own blog after reading some great blogs, which I have found inspiring and have led to more than a few naughty purchases.  I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but first of all I couldn't think of a name, then I wasn't sure if I had loads of things to write about. 
 
Well, I just thought of a name while travelling back home in the hideous rain, and I have been making a few notes lately about things that I can write about, so I thought I would give it a go and see what happens.  I hope you enjoy reading my posts and please feel free to comment and provide feedback.  I really hope that people will read my blog, but if not, I enjoyed writing it, so I guess thats the main thing.
 
If things go well I think I will try and do a giveway when I get 50 followers (If I am lucky enough to get that many).
 
As the name of the blog suggests, I am into beauty and I definitely love a bargain, but I will be blogging about all sorts of things, movies, books, travel, shopping, days out etc.  Anything that takes my fancy really.
 
Heres just a little bit about myself, I am 30 something and work full time, no kids.  I love travelling, I have 3 cats and 1 horse (you may meet them later). Im a bit shy, so you probably wont see me feature in many photos, but there will be plenty of photos in my posts.
 
Anyway thats enough of an introduction for now, I am going to write a post shortly about a beauty haul I did today. I have posted a quick preview photo below.
 
Boots

 

Debenhams
 


Thanks for reading
Leighlee
 
Anyone out there?  Anyone reading? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe