Laidbare Skincare Brand Review - My Thoughts on the Products

Sorry my posts have been abit stop start recently.  I managed to sprain my ankle walking home from work one day when we had the really bad weather and I slipped on some ice.  It's been pretty painful, but hopefully the worst of it is over as the bruising has started to go down and my cankle is beginning to reduce back to it's normal size.  Hopefully things are now getting back to normal and I'm hoping that we have seen the back of snow and ice this year as I am sick of it (as this is Britain I'm sure that isn't the case).

Anyway I was looking through my stash recently and realised I had 3 products from Laidbare Skincare which I had received in Love Lula beauty boxes.  When I looked into the brand it was perfect for me as it is a natural (97%-100%), affordable skincare range that does not test on animals.  So I couldn't wait to try out the 3 products that I have from this range.
Laidbare Skincare
This product contains Liquorice and Aloe Vera for anti bacterial properties and to reduce inflammation, tone and strenghten the skin, Apple Secrets Extract to protect skin cells and Brazil Nut Extract to condition, nourish and repair skin.  This is a really nice cleanser which you can use morning and night.  It removes eye make up  really well.  I did think when I first used it that it wasn't going to remove my mascara, but when I rinsed it of with a muslin cloth there was nothing left behind. It left my skin feeling really smooth and soft after use.  The only thing I did notice is that there was a mild stinging in my eyes when I was using it, but nothing too bad it wasn't like "my eyes, my eyes I'm going blind" pain or anything like that. It has a light fragrance which isn't noticeable on the skin after use.  You only need to use a small amount to clean your face even with makeup on.

This product contains Buckwheat Wax to help reduce puffiness and dark circles both of which I suffer from and Shea Butter to hydrate with Eyebright to help reduce redness and brighten the skin.  This product can also be used day and night.  You dab a small amount around the eye area and gently press into the skin until it's absorbed.  This is a nice eye cream that absorbs really well and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated.  I haven't seen any improvement to the dark circles around my eyes yet, but will keep using this cream.  It works as well as some of the more expensive creams I have used.  This cream has no fragrance.

This product includes Kaolin Clay which draws out impurities and toxins and Japanese Seaweed Extract which detoxifies and smooths the skin.  It also contains Shea butter which hydrates and conditions the skin, Liquorice which helps to minimise inflammation and rose water which soothes irritation.  You apply this masque  once a week, leaving it on the face for 10 minutes.  I must admit when I first applied it I was a bit worried about the size of the particles as they seemed quite big so I thought they may be a bit rough on the skin when you removed the mask, but that was not the case at all.  I really liked this mask it left my skin feeling smooth and soft and my pores were not as noticeable.  This has a slight fragrance of liquorice, but it was not noticeable once applied to the skin. 

Laidbare Skincare doesn't contain petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, TEA, DEA or Glycols and does not test on animals.

I really liked all these products.  It seems like a great brand which you can read more about here.  I would definitely purchase other items from their range.  Great products for great prices.

Laidbare Skincare can be purchased from their own site here or Love Lula here.

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe