Blog Confessions 2018 - Spending

I spend too much.  There I have said it.  I buy what I want, when I want and I don't keep track of how much I have spent until I get my credit card bill.  First of all I should point out that I am not in debt, I don't have any outstanding credit card bills or anything like that, but I really need to start saving money instead of spending it on things that I don't need.  I think that my main problem is that I don't buy particularly expensive items, so I might buy a few things from Primark and a few things from Boots, things like that, but even buying drug store and high street brands adds up.  I like the odd luxury product, but I save those purchases for special occasions.
Like many people I love trying out the latest new products, but the problem is that I have so many products, that I will never get around to using them all up and I hate waste, so 2018 is going to be the year of spending less and using up things that I already own, be that beauty products, shoes, bags etc and I am going to keep track of what I spend on this confessions blog post, so that I can at least see how much I spend on things that I don't really need throughout the year.  I will aim to post monthly and list anything unnecessary that I buy.  This is not a no-spend ban, as I am not going to stop myself from buying things, I am just interested to know how much I spend on these things.  I have started to realise that I would rather spend my money on things like going on holiday, spa days, or theatre tickets than keep buying things that I don't need.

I have no idea where this confessions post will take me in 2018, but it will be interesting to find out.  I will be doing some declutter posts as well throughout the year and I might even put some videos on YouTube, we shall see.

Total Spend on Unnecessary Products in 2018 - £0

Leigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe