Boxing Day Sale Haul

I usually get up early on Boxing Day to check out the sales (not Next opening time early that's cray cray) but last year I didn't rate the sales that much and did most of my shopping online.  This year I did put my alarm on but to be honest I couldn't be bothered to get up I just wanted to stay in bed.  I went out for lunch and and on my way home decided to drop into Leeds to check out the sales around about 3pm hoping it would be a bit quieter.  I don't think I went too overboard although I did buy more than I expected.  Here's what I got.
Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Wellbeing TimeAromatherapy Associates Ultimate Wellbeing Time
I bought the Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Wellbeing Time which has 10 x 9ml bottles of bath and shower oil.  This was originally £60 reduced to £30 and I had £20 in indulge points so it cost me £10.
Boots Haul
I did try to place an order from Boots online, but their website was such a nightmare I would get everything in my basket and then go to the next page and lose everything it just wasn't worth it.  When will company's sort themselves out its such a pain in the a***.  Anyway I managed to get everything I wanted in store and some that I didn't even know I wanted 😉.  I picked up the following:
  • Champney's Bubble Heaven - 3 x 300ml bath soaks.  These cost £8 reduced from £16 and bonus I used my Boots points to pay for them, so they didn't cost me a penny.
  • Soap and Glory Pick and Spritz Box Set - (includes 3 x 45ml Body Sprays and 3 x 75ml Body washes).  £12.50 reduced to £6.25 and paid for with my Boots points.
  • Skinny Dip Soak It Up Bath Soak - 750ml.  £8.50 reduced to £4.25 and yes you guessed it paid for with points.  This was a really good shop.
  • Face Inc by Nails Inc The Fairytale of Good Skin - 3 x sheet masks.  £10 reduced to £5 sadly no points left to pay for these so paid in cold hard cash.
I also did a couple of Lush shops on Boxing day and the day after when it was quieter and I could see what was available.  I must admit there's no way I could queue for an hour to get into Lush I couldn't face it so I was fully prepared to not get anything this year but they had loads in stock on the 2nd day guess its because they didn't have the online sale this year so maybe that's a good thing as I don't remember being able to get much in Lush the day after Boxing Day before.
Lush Haul 1
Lush Haul 2
I had been looking at this Liebeskind Janina bag last time I was in John Lewis so when I found out it was half price I had to have it.  I haven't heard of the brand before but I love the bag.  This was originally £95 reduced to £47.50 (and I had £40 in gift vouchers to use).
Liebeskind Janina Bag
I also ordered some clothes in the Next online sale which haven't arrived yet but it's mainly work gear.

All in all I'm really please with my sale haul.  I got some really nice things all at half price and managed not to go too overboard.

What were your best sales buys?

 Leigh

I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe