Glossier Pop-Up Store London Haul

I was so happy when I found out that Glossier were opening a pop-up store in London from 15th - 22nd November 2017, as I was going to be in London on 16th November, so I knew I had to drop buy and check it out.  I have already purchased some products from the Glossier website which you can read about here.
The pop-up store is at 32 Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B 1NA, which is within walking distance from Oxford Street where it meets Regent Street.  We walked past the BBC Headquarters confident that we knew where we were going and kept seeing people walking past us with Glossier bags so we knew we were close to the store.  It was only when I looked at the numbers on the houses as we walked by that I realised we had walked right past the store as we had walked right up to No.60.  We quickly turned around an headed back the way we came and found the store (not sure how we missed it the first time to be honest).
Glossier Pop-Up Store London Haul
We walked in and were welcomed by a staff member (they were all dressed in pale pink jumpsuits, more functional than trendy, more like fitted boiler-suits I guess).  We headed straight in to the room (there was one upstairs as well, but we didn't check that room out).  It was great to have a play with all the products and as it was about 3pm, it wasn't too busy.  I settled on the mask duo (the Mega Greens Galaxy Pack and the Moisturizing Moon Mask) which were £18 each or both for £30 and a Cherry Balm Dotcom for £10.  I was quickly served by one of the assistants who processed the transaction really quickly on an ipad and was super friendly. 
Glossier Pop-Up Store London Haul
Once I had paid (they only accept credit cards), I was told to wait in the reception area and they would call my name once my order was ready.  I only waited a couple of minutes and they handed me a bag full of goodies and told me to check that my order was correct (it was!).  They had also included a couple of samples (the new perfume and the cleansing jelly) and some stickers.

I love the packaging that Glossier uses.  The products are put into bubblewrap makeup bags which are a pale pink and can definitely be reused.  The whole experience was really pleasant and the staff were all really nice and approachable.  I hope they do some more pop-up stores around the country.  In the meantime you can check out the pop-up store in London until 22nd November 2017 or you can order online.  I have a referral link that will save you some money if you want to use it http://bff.glossier.com/gld6m you will receive 10% off your order (I receive £10 store credit).   I will review all the Glossier products that I bought soon.

 Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe