Space NK The AW17 Collection Goody Bag

I have been waiting for a decent GWP goody bag from one of the online beauty stores for a while now.  I keep items in my basket online until one pops up and then I can make a large purchase alongside getting the GWP which is worth a decent amount.  Recently Space NK had an offer if you purchased £175 worth of products or more you got The AW17 Collection worth over £280.  I know that £175 is a lot of money but I haven't made a big purchase in a while so that I save my purchases for when these offers come along as it's a great way to try out products that you wouldn't normally buy.  I also purchased it with my sister so I'm only paying half which makes it more palatable.

The AW17 Collection  is a collaboration with fashion designer Giles Deacon which includes 22 Space NK favourites which includes 2 full size products.  There is also a really nice make up bag included which Giles Deacon has worked with Bags of Ethics to design.  It was made in an ethical and environmentally friendly factory using reusable, eco-friendly materials which I think is great.

The goody bag has some really fab products included:
Space NK The AW17 Collection Goody Bag
  • Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye
  • Beauty Blender Blendercleanser Solid
  • This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up
  • Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum
  • Kat Burki Retin-C Treatment Complex
  • Sunday Riley C.E.O Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
  • Dr Jacksons 03 Everyday Oil
  • REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial
  • Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor Gloss - Full Size
  • Darphin Cleansing Foam Gel with Water Lilly - Full Size
  • Mio Workout Wonder Muscle Gel
  • Becca First Light Priming Filter
  • Laura Mercier Cavier Stick Eye Colour Matte in Au Natural
  • Eve Lom Rescue Mask
  • Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
  • Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum
  • Rodial Bee Venum Cleansing Balm
  • Goldfaden MD Brightening Elixir
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
  • Kevyn Aucoin Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Medium
  • Oribe Festherbalm Weightless Styler
  • Diptyque Baies Candle

I think there is a really good range of products included most of which I haven't tried out before so I'm looking forward to using them.  Unfortunately the offer is no longer available, but keep a look out on the site as they seem to do them at least twice a year.  I will show you what I actually bought from Space NK in a separate post.

Space NK also have a loyalty programme you can join which earns points on every purchase and you receive a birthday gift each year.  Read my post here.

Have you tried any of these product?

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe