Superdrug Revlon Lip Offer

I just wanted to let you know about a great offer in Superdrug at the moment.  Revlon lip products are all £5.99 at the moment and there is also a 3 for 2 offer on as well.  I bought 3 Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors which normally retail at £7.99 each.  They should have cost £23.97, but with these 2 offers they only cost £11.98 which is an absolute bargain as that's half price.
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors
I bought 3 colours - Desert, Coral & Vineyard and I love them all.  They are very creamy and easy to apply.
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors
From left to right: HD Desert, HD Coral & HD Vineyard

It's definitely a good time to stock up on Revlon lip products at Superdrug right now.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask