Aldi Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask Review

I recently picked up the Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask from Aldi which I had heard was a good dupe for a Glamglow mask.  I love the packaging which is silver with black and turquoise writing.  It is only £5.99 for 50ml, but the packaging makes it look like a more expensive product. 
Aldi Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask
 Aldi Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask
The important thing though is it a good product?  I can honest say I really liked it.  It is a clay product that is easy to apply.  It did make my face tingle when I first applied it, but it soon calmed down.  It's not recommended for sensitive skin though.  You can leave it on for 5-10 minutes  (I left it on for 10 minutes) and then  remove it with warm water.  After removing the mask my skin felt clean and smooth without feeling tight.  You can use it 1-2 times a week.

The Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask from Aldi  is a clay mask which has extracts of green tea, witch hazel (to soothe skin) and red algae.  It also contains walnut shell which is very fine so doesn't feel harsh on the skin. 

As I mentioned earlier it's only £5.99 for 50ml so it's a bargain price and the product itself compares well with it's high end rival.  I will definitely be adding this to my weekly skincare routine.



Leigh
I bought this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe