YoungHair The Root Fix Temporary Root Cover

I recently had the opportunity to try out YoungHair The Root Fix Temporary Root Cover*.  I had not come across the YoungHair brand before, but it is a small family-owned business started in Sweden.  The family has 50 years of experience working with hair in a salon in a small coastal town in Sweden.
YoungHair The Root Fix Temporary Root Cover

I have dark brown hair, with a patch of grey right on my centre parting which can be very inconvenient.  I regularly colour my hair at home, but there is usually a couple of centimetres of grey around my parting before I recolour my hair, so I was very glad to try out this product.  It's a waterproof colour spray that gently and temporarily covers grey hair and growth.  It's a quick fix that gradually disappears after the first wash.

It's simple to apply by spraying onto dry hair close to the roots and it dries fast and is non-sticky.  Once I sprayed it onto my hair I found that it did cover the grey and blended in very well to give a natural finish.  It did not look obvious that I had sprayed the roots of my hair and there was no staining on  my scalp.  When I touched the area that I had sprayed it did not feel wet or sticky and it did not stain my hands.  I did not wash it out before I went to bed and there was no staining on my pillow in the morning.  I then gave it an extra tough workout by going swimming and true to it's word it is waterproof and there was no colour run off whilst I was swimming and even after swimming my grey roots were still covered. 

Overall, I have been very impressed with this product, it looked very natural and blended in well.  It also did not require touch-ups and lasted until I shampooed my hair.

YoungHair The Root Fix Temporary Root Cover costs £9.95 for 125ml direct from the YoungHair website.

Leigh
*I received this product free to review but the opinions are my own


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask