You Beauty Box May 2017

As this is the last You Beauty Box that I am going to receive for a while I thought I would do a quick review.  I am stopping my subscription in order to try and use up my huge stash of products and even though this box is great value, I just don't need any more products coming in at the moment.  I have been subscribing to various beauty boxes for at least 3 years, so I have built up quite a stash just from them, so I thought it was time to give them all a rest.
You Beauty Box May 2017

This months You Beauty Box is called The Global Edit and the selection contained favourite beauty products from around the world.  I picked Indeed Laboratories 10balm Soothing Cream which was a full size 30ml (valued at £19.99).  This is a nourishing cream developed specifically for distressed and sensitive skin.  I also picked Resultime Hydrating Cream which contains Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter to nourish and hydrate.  This was a 15ml travel size (worth £13.50).  Finally, the extra treats in the box were 3 sample sachets from Gazelli.

Overall this was a great value box and there was some great choices to be made (you can pick the 2 products that you want to receive at the start of every month from a selection of about 10).  The box costs £6.95 for 2 products (there are also memberships available for 3 or 4 products). 

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask