Primark Haul - Part One - Makeup & Other Bits and Bobs

It's been ages since I have done a Primark haul and then like buses, you don't see any for a while and then 2 turn up at once.  I have done 2 (or maybe 3 whoops) hauls over the last couple of months after not visiting for quite a while.  It's mainly been makeup and bits and bobs rather than clothes and I must say I have been very impressed with their makeup and beauty offerings when I visited recently.  I don't think I have ever bought so much stuff from their makeup range ,but it just seems so great that I couldn't resist.  Here's some of the items I have bought recently.
Primark Haul
Primark Coral Pop Nail Polish
I bought some false nails which have a great marble effect pattern, although I will probably take out my eye as they are so pointy.  They only cost £1.  I have way too many nail polishes, but I couldn't resist this lovely coral colour called Coral Pop for only 90p.  I also bought a brow fixing gel in light brown for £1.  I will be interested to see how these work as the prices are so low.
Primark High Shine Lipstick Crayon Rose Quartz
Primark High Shine Lipstick Crayon Rose Quartz
I loved this High Shine Lipstick Crayon in Rose Quartz.  It reminds me of the Colourpop Lippie Stix range.   I'm not going to lie when you first apply it, it does not taste or smell good at all but that does not last long and it applies so well and moisturises my lips.  It's a lovely rose colour and just looks so fab and lasts for a good amount of time.  They have other colours, but unfortunately they are all a bit dark for me. This cost £2 which is a bargain.
Primark Haul
I loved this hot pink money box in the shape of lips.  I tried my best to ignore it and walk out of Primark with no purchases (as if), but in the end I just had to buy it.  It was only £4.
Primark Haul
I love anything with stars on it so when I saw these in rose gold they had to be mine.  At only  £2.50 I thought these were a great bargain.  I like to hang my necklaces on them.
Primark Haul
Finally I bought this makeup spatula which I thought would be handy when you can't get that last bit of product out of a bottle.  It only cost £1.

Well that's my Primark Haul part 1.  Look out for Part 2 which should be posted soon.



Leigh
I bought these product swith my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe