Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint

I love metallic nails, so when I heard about Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint I just knew I had to check them out.  After seeing swatches online I bought them all as they all looked so fantastic.
Barry M Molten Metal Nails Paint
I bought the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paints from Superdrug as there was a 3 for 2 offer on and also a free tote bag when you purchased 3 products.  The nail polishes were £3.99 each.
Barry M Molten Metal Nails Paint
From L - R: Holographic Lights, Black Diamond, Blue Glacier, Pink Ice & Gold Rush

I have never owned a holographic nail polish before so I bought 2 of the Holographic Lights as the colour is so amazing.  This is so pretty I can't even describe it.  It has such a shiny finish and loads of shimmery fine particles and the colour is like a faint oil slick.  I needed to apply 3 coats of this polish for full coverage, but it dried really fast.

Black Diamond is metallic black with fine gold and silver shimmery particles.  I don't usually wear dark nail polish as I am usually too impatient to sit still long enough for it to dry, but this polish dry's really quickly and only needs 1 or 2 coats.

Blue Glacier is ice blue with very fine gold shimmery particles in it.  This needed 2 or 3 coats before it completely covered my nail.

Pink Ice is a beautiful metallic rose gold colour.  I needed to apply 1 to 2 coats of this colour for full opacity.

Gold Rush is a bright gold colour with fine bronze particles in it and this requires 2 to 3 coats to get good coverage.

Overall, I really do love them as they are easy to apply and dry really quickly.  So far I have been wearing them all (yes all 5, 1 colour on each nail on each hand) and there has been no chipping which is really good for me.  I didn't even bother with a top coat as I tend to find it does not improve the look of metallic nails.  £3.99 is a great price for nail polish and it's even better if they are on 3 for 2.  I also got a cute tote bag free with each order.
Free Tote Bags From Superdrug


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask