Birchbox February 2017

I haven't done a post about Birchbox for a while, but I thought this months was pretty good, so I wanted to show you guys what I received in my beauty box.  I have subscribed to Birchbox (and it's earlier incarnations) for quite a few years now and it's the only box that I have subscribed to nonstop over that period as it's never disappointed me (yes sometimes the products aren't to my taste, but I can't expect every single product to be something that I would buy myself).  Anyways here's what I received:

  1. Spectrum Collections Marbleous  C06 Tulip Eye Contour Brush - Worth £4.99 - I love the look of this brush so definitely glad this was in the box.
  2. Show Premiere Dry Shampoo (worth approx. £5.66) - I have had a couple of products from this brand, so happy to give this dry shampoo a try.
  3. Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Mocha (worth approx. £4.65) - I love the 3 eye shadows in this set, they are exactly what I would buy for myself.
  4. Keeome Hydration Therapy Mask (worth approx. £4.83) - I have never come across this brand, but I love sheet masks, so really happy to have this product.
  5. Beaver Professional Daily Moisture Conditioning Spray 50ml (worth approx. £3.83) - Again, I have never heard of this brand, but it's definitely something I will use.
I'm happy with all the products in the box and also excited that the March Birchbox will include a Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip (not sure what shades will be available, but you do get a choice).  I have been wanting to try out this lipstick since it was launched, so roll on March. 

Birchbox costs £12.95 per month and if you are interested in subscribing feel free to use my referral link https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/v5lws to get £5 off your first box.

Leigh
I bought this beauty box with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe