Challenges for 2017

As some of you may be aware I have picked a number of challenges at the start of each year, to try and complete for the last couple of years.  I've decided to do it slightly differently this year, as I must admit to losing track of them throughout the year until I write an update  on the blog and then I realise that I have forgotten about most of them.  This year I thought I would try something new and just have one or 2 challenges that I need to complete before I move onto the next one.  Hopefully this will help me to stay on track and complete them rather than forgetting about them.  Some of them will be small ones that can be done quickly, while others might take awhile, but I want to try and complete them all.

So the first challenge, should I wish to accept it, is to give up chocolate and cans of pop (mainly Pepsi) for 30 days.  I must admit, like a lot of people chocolate is my vice, I don't smoke and rarely drink but chocolate is the one thing that I overindulge in alongside cans of Pepsi or Coke, I can drink an 8 pack of Pepsi in an embarrassingly short amount of time.  So for 30 days I am going to try and give them up, if I break I will start again until I reach my goal.  To help me out my sister is also going to give up chocolate and cans of pop for 30 days, so at least she's not going to be tempting me by eating chocolate in front of me.  I will post again once I complete this challenge. 

Let the challenge commence

What challenges have you given yourself this year?

Leighlee

Comments

  1. To drink more water and cut down on the Diet Coke - I'm down to buying 4 litres a week and this week I only drunk one bottle.

    Hope you'll keep us updated on your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Good luck with your challenge. I will be posting an update shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way of keeping the challenges going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe