Empties December 2016 - Part 1

Here is my last empties post of 2016 (well this is part 1 of 2 because there are so many).  I have done quite well this year and used up loads of products, but I am pretty sure I have probably bought just as many new products as I have used.  Here's what I have finished recently.
Empties
I really love Bath & Body Works products and always stock up when I am in America.  I love the gentle foaming hand soaps and the hand sanitizers and would really recommend the Japanese Cheery Blossom, Hawaiian Pink Hibiscus and Fresh Watermelon Lemonade fragrances.
Empties
I would definitely treat myself to any of these shower gels and foams as they were all lovely.  I have used up Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash & Suma Ginseng Body Wash, Rituals Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil Foaming Shower Gel & the Organic Mandarin & Yuzu version and L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel.
Empties
When it's cold, I much prefer to use body oils and sprays instead of body butters and lotions, so I have used up quite a few of these products.  I really enjoyed using the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Caudalie Divine Oil & Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil (see my full review of this product here) and the E45 Intense Recovery Spray was so quick and easy to use and left my skin feeling really moisturised.
Empties
I love using oils in the bath as well as they are so relaxing and comforting.  I have used up nearly all my Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oils including Relax Light, Relax Deep, Revive Morning, De-Stress Muscle, Support Breathe & De-Stress Mind (so I am really hoping that I get some more for Christmas).  I also used Kneipp Herbal Bath Back Comfort Devil's Claw Bath Oil which I didn't really enjoy as it turned the water red and didn't give off much fragrance once in the water.
Empties
I bought the Kerastase Advent Calendar last year and have finally got around to using some of the products.  I bought the calendar for half price so it made the contents really good value.  They are all nice products, but I wasn't amazed by any of them, so I am not sure that I would buy any of them in a full size.
Empties
Finally, I used up a fair amount of skincare products.  Nivea Sensitive Caring Micellar Water (did the job well), Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator (again did the job well, but I prefer a creamy exfoliator).  I bought the Mario Badescu Skin Care in America (see my full review here) and I really enjoyed using the Facial Spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater and the Keratoplast Cream Soap (I would definitely repurchase both).  I got the Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Genius Eye Make-Up Remover in the first CT Advent Calendar last year and whilst it's a really nice product that works well, I can get similar products for much cheaper, so will probably not repurchase.  The Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water was another good product which I would repurchase next time I have a chance to visit a Sephora store.

This is just part 1 of my last empties post of the year.  Keep an eye out for part 2 which I will post shortly.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe