Project Use It Up - Update

Here's a quick update on how I am getting on with Project Use It Up.  You can read my last update here.  The photo below shows all the products that were included in this project.
Project Use It Up
  1. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml - There's less than a quarter left, so this should be really easy to get through.  I love the scent, but I've had it for a while so would like to finish it up so that I can try out a different Jo Malone Fragrance.  Finished 8th December 2015. Would buy again (WBA).
  2. MAC Strobe Cream 30ml - there's about half a tube left so I am gonna use this under my foundation for the rest of the year to use it up. It took me ages to try this out and it didn't smell too good so I've chucked it. Would not buy again (WNBA).
  3. Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub 25g - UPDATE - Finished this product in November 2016.  It smells and tastes lush (pardon the pun), but I could easily make a product like this myself, so I would not bother to repurchase.
  4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 30ml - there's probably about a quarter of a tube left, so again I will use it under my foundation or maybe as a mask. I finished this in September 2016. WNBA.
  5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 50ml - UPDATE - I finally finished this product on the last day of 2016.  This product was a real long haul job and lasts for ages, having said that it makes a great lip treatment and is also good for keeping the elbows and knees smooth.  I probably would buy this again, but I am sure that I already have another one hidden away in my stash somewhere.
  6. Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml - There's only half left, so this should be easy to use up. Finished 10th December 2015. WBA.
  7. L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Sweet Amethyst 5ml - I would say there is just under half left.  I love this rose gold metallic colour, so I am happy to wear it regularly. Finished 8th December 2015. I was quite surprised when I finished this one.  The ball bearings actually fell out of the bottle as there was no more polish to scrape out. WBA.
  8. Organic Surge Orange Flower Toner 200ml - Toner is a part of my skincare routine that I find easy to miss out, so will just make more of an effort to use this product daily as there is only a quarter of a bottle left. Finished 20th December 2015. WBA.
  9. Garnier Roll-on Eyes 15ml - I have loads of different eye creams and serums on the go at any one time, so I will make sure that this is the one I use most. This is half full. This is now finished (can't remember the exact date).  It took absolutely ages though. WNBA.
  10. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 08 - I do love this lipstick but I have had it quite a while, so I am really going to make an effort to use this one up.  I find makeup takes ages to get through, so I think that I will take this to work with me so I can reapply throughout the day.  There is about half left. Update - I have now finished this product. WBA as I do like this colour.
It took me over a year to finish these 10 products, but I knew when I started this that they would take ages to use up which is why I targeted them.  I will be doing another Project Use It Up challenge in 2017, so watch out for my post listing the products that I am going to use up.

Leighlee
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe